Deliciously refreshing for a hot summers day with a zesty zing of lime with a herb twist.
Prep time 10-15mins
Freeze for at least 12-24hrs
1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
1 tablespoon pineapple sage leaves
50g caster sugar
Juice of 4 limes
4 serving ice lolly mould
- Place the sugar in a pan, add the water then place on a low heat and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, add the lime juice and stir.
- Place the liquid to one side to cool.
- Take the rosemary, pineapple sage and basil leaves and place them gently in a bowl keeping the shape of the leaves as much as possible and mix together.
- Once the liquid has cooled, place the herb leaves into the liquid and gently stir.
- Pour the mixture into a jug for easy pouring and then pour into the lolly moulds.
- Place in the freezer for at least 12- 24 hours.
- Once the lollies have set, remove from the freezer and serve.