A delicious refreshing drink with a fresh minty taste of summer.
Serves 4-6 prep time 15-20mins. Makes about 1litre.
6 tablespoons chopped apple mint
1 litre water
100g caster sugar
- Place the applemint leaves into a large heatproof jug.
- Add the sugar to a large pan, add the water and bring to the boil.
- Once boiled, gently stir until the sugar has dissolved, then pour the water into the teapot.
- Steep for 15-20minutes until cool.
- Pour through a strainer over ice into serving cups and enjoy.
Tina is the founder of Humble Herbs Products and the author of 'A Cooks Guide to Herbs'