Makes a great Easter treat, rich, crunchy and seriously smooth with an added hint of mint.
2 tablespoons fresh chopped mint
200g 70% coco solid dark chocolate (broken into small pieces)
100g mini marshmallows
150g rich tea biscuits
100g dried blueberries
100g mini eggs
2 tablespoons golden syrup
- Melt the butter and the syrup together in a large pan, on a low heat stir with a wooden spoon, once the butter has melted, then add the dark chocolate pieces and stir until all the chocolate has melted into the butter. Leave aside to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Crumble the rich tea biscuits in your hands so that you have a variety of sizes to go in the mixture. Add the biscuits to the chocolate mix then add the mini marshmallows, chopped mint and dried blueberries. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Crush half the mini eggs until they form a crumb texture then add the mini eggs to the chocolate mixture.
- Place the mixture into a lined square cake tin making sure all the mixture is level and reaches the sides. Arrange the rest of the mini eggs onto the top of the mixture and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Once the mixture has set cut them to the size that you want and dust with a little icing sugar.