With the freshness of spearmint and the tanginess of lemon, this quick & easy dessert is great for spring entertaining.
serves 4-6 people
prep time 10-15 minutes
cooking time 3mins
refrigeration time 3 hours.
2 tablespoons chopped fresh spearmint leaves
600ml double cream
- 3 lemons, zest & juice only
- 150g caster sugar
- Place the double cream into a large saucepan, add the sugar and chopped spearmint and place over a low heat, then whisking gently slowly bring to the boil.
- Once the cream has come to the boil, then remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- When the cream has cooled, gently whisk in the lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Pour the lemon mixture into large serving glasses and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Tina is the founder of Humble Herbs Products and the author of 'A Cooks Guide to Herbs'