Smooth & delicious little choc pots of love with a lavender infused twist!
Makes 4 - 6 x 50g pots
Prep time 8 -10 minutes
Cooking time 5 -10 minutes
Refrigeration time 2-3 hours
- 4 sprigs of lavender
- 100g low fat cream cheese
- 250g chocolate praline spread
- 50g skimmed milk
- 2 gelatine leaves
- 100ml cold water
- Place the water in a bowl and add the two gelatine leaves leaving them to soak for 1-2 minutes.
- Place the milk in a large pan, add the lavender sprigs and gently bring to a simmer, then simmer for 1 minute, do not bring to the boil.
- Take the milk off the heat and with a spoon gently take out the lavender sprigs.
- With the milk still off the heat, whisk in the chocolate praline, cream cheese and gelatine leaves, until you get a smooth mixture making sure all the ingredients are combined together to form a smooth texture..
- Place the mixture into heat proof jars immediately before the mixture sets.
- Once the choc pots are completely cool, place in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours.
Remove from the refrigerator 5 minutes before serving.
Tina is the founder of Humble Herbs Products and the author of 'A Cooks Guide to Herbs'